Our Toy for Tots give-a-way date is set for 10:00am Saturday December 12, 2020 at the Louisa Fire Department Station #2 (by the high school).
Verification Forms and Rules are:
* Valid Lawrence County KY OR City of Fort Gay WV ID. (Sorry not all of Wayne County)
* Tax forms, SNAP assistance or government benefit forms that show number of dependents under the age of 16
* Number of toys per child is solely based on amount of donations received.
* First come first serve basis, parents can line up on side walk next to fire station, dress for the weather, rain/cold as for we do not have room in fire station for everyone to wait in line.
* Please do not bring your child, this makes it hard if toys are limited to tell them no.
* All participants must bring and wear a mask
* This year you will not have to wait in line but instead you will take a number and wait in your vehicles until your number is called over a megaphone.
* Most workers are volunteers so treat them with respect, any cussing, line jumping, or other disturbance you will be asked to leave and will not be allowed to participate in the event.
Chief Greg Fugitt
Louisa Police Department
215 North Main Cross Street
Louisa, KY. 41230
PH # 606.638.4058