SHERIFF & HIS DEPUTIES HAD GONE TO SUSPECT’S HOME TO SERVE AN UNRELATED COURT BENCH WARRANT
JULY 3, 2020 – written by WADE QUEEN
GANDALF THE WHITE (CRYSTALS) & BROWN (POWDER): GARY LYNN CORDLE, WHO IS FROM BLAINE, CAUGHT WITH HIGH POWERED METH, AND HEROIN, AND UNKNOWN PRESCRIPTION PILL TYPE.
A man from Blaine was arrested late Thursday morning with a potent threesome of narcotics in his possession.
The drug suspect, who is identified as Gary Lynn “Jake” Cordle, 58, of Blaine, was arrested at his home residence on a court bench warrant, by Lawrence County Sheriff Chuck Jackson.
Sheriff Jackson and his deputies discovered during the search incident apprehension at Gary Cordle’s home, a drug pipe, along with approximately 1 gram of heroin and a small baggie of meth, and an unknown type of pills.
Gary Lynn Cordle in addition to the served court bench warrant was charged with seven offenses:
• POSSESSION A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE,
• POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 1ST DEGREE, 1ST OFFENSE (METHAMPHETAMINE),
• POSSESSION CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 1ST DEGREE 1ST OFFENSE (HEROIN),
• TAMPERING WITH PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (2 SEPARATE CHARGE COUNTS),
• DRUG PARAPHERNALIA – BUY/POSSESS (2 SEPARATE CHARGE COUNTS).
Gary Lynn Cordle was transported to and is currently lodged at the Big Sandy Regional Detention Center in Paintsville.