All members were present for the June Fiscal Court meeting this past Tuesday morning in the big courtroom of the LAWRENCE County Courthouse
County Judge/Executive Phil Carter opened the meeting with prayer and pledge of allegiance and then a nine item vote on finance and “housekeeping” items.
- Opening Prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approved Minutes of the May 19, 2020 Regular Meeting
- Approved 2nd Reading of Budget Amendment # 4
- Approved 2nd Reading of Revised FY 20/21 Budget
- Approved Treasurer’s Request
- Approved Bills
- Approved Treasurer’s Report
- Set Salaries Compliant to State CPI and Performance Evaluation
- Approved KACO Health Insurance Renewal Rates per Personnel Bd.
- Approved Resolution for Coronavirus Relief Fund (Funds)
- Accepted LC Health Dept. Financial Report
- Accepted Sheriff’s 2019 Property Tax Settlement
- Accepted Sheriff’s 2019 Franchise Settlement
- Appointed Mark Lester as a Member to LC Public Library Board of Trustees
- Approved UK Lease for Community Building Office Space
- Approved HB352 Resolution for LC Park Improvements
- Approved HB352 Resolution for Youth Soccer Field
- Public Comments
All votes were unanimous.