May 27, 2020
COVID-19 UPDATE: As we approach football season, we would like to address how things will change for our football family.
1. We will have a football season as long as a field is available and we can procure insurance.
2. The teams, opponents, concessions, spectator rules may be different. This will be more clear the closer we get to our season.
3. We will follow all national/state guidelines to the best of our ability.
4. We will NOT expect kids to wear masks during practice as this poses a bigger danger than not wearing a mask.
5. We will have a contingency plan in place for an actual outbreak of the virus. To date, our area has not seen pandemic levels of the virus. Often plans revolve around areas that have seen the highest numbers.
6. We will discourage unnecessary sharing of germs. Certainly everyone should have their own water supply. However, we will continue to support safe AND fun involvement.
7. Barring an actual outbreak of the virus, We fully expect being back on the field this year.
8. Sign ups will begin in mid June and continue through July and early august. In a scenario where the season is cancelled, refunds WILL be given immediately.