Martin County Water District Work Group to Meet May 13
Video conference will start at 11 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (May 11, 2020) – Martin County Water District Work Group will meet May 13 at 11 a.m. EDT by video conference. If you have questions about connecting to the video conference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/412881653
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3412 Access Code: 412-881-653
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/412881653
- Welcome and opening remarks – Cabinet Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Introductions and announcements – Deputy Commissioner John Lyons
- Update of MCWD operations – Alliance Water Resources
- Status report of construction and grant funded projects – Bell Engineering
- Update and path forward – Public Service Commission
- Update and path forward – Division of Water
- Open discussion
- Future work group meeting dates