June 15, 2015
Get $50 for Your Old, Working Refrigerator or Freezer
- Get Paid – Receive a $50 incentive check plus free, convenient pick up of your old appliance. You will receive your incentive check by mail 4-6 weeks after we pick up your appliance.
- Save Money and Energy – Remove an old working refrigerator or freezer and you’ll save up to $150 a year in energy costs.
- Protect the Environment – 95% of the unit is recycled. Chemicals are properly disposed.
You also can call 1-844-685-7459 to schedule your pickup.
Who can participate?
- Residential customers of Kentucky Power.
- Customers must own the unit(s) being recycled.
- Refrigerators and freezers must be empty, in working condition and a minimum of 10 cubic feet in size, utilizing inside measurements.
- JACO Environmental, an appliance recycler, will pick up and recycle refrigerators and freezers that are in working condition.
Appliance Recycling Facts: