HAPPY SPRING FROM THE RIDGE!
* GREENS AERIFICATION!! We are planning on aerifying greens this week (3/20-25) weather permitting!! There will be daily hole closures, so please contact the pro shop for course updates.
* Final month of winter rates. April 1 we will be back to our regular season rates, the same as last year. Looking for a discount? Book your tee time through GolfNow and you are guaranteed a discounted rate! Don't forget about our discount days: Military Monday, Hometown Day Wednesday, Senior Day Thursday and Family Day Saturday- Discount Days, play for $25.00.
* 2017 Season passes are available. You may purchase them from the golf pro shop. AND they are good at ANY State Park Golf Course!!
* Lawrence County Men's Golf League will begin Tuesday April 18th at 5:30 p.m. Annual League Cost: $25.00 You may sign up in the golf pro shop. Sign up BEFORE the 18th for only $20.00!!!
* We have booked several golf outings for 2017. If you have not contacted us about a date please do so soon so we may block the tee sheet for your group.
* Pro Shop hours are currently 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Last tee time is 4:30 p.m. and all carts much be in 15 minutes before sunset.
Coming next month.....JUNIOR GOLF CLINIC INFO and LADIES GOLF CLINIC INFO!!
Upcoming Golf Outings: 9:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
*April Golf Outings:
Saturday April 15 - LCHS Basketball
Friday April 28 - Louisa Rotary Club
*May Golf Outings:
Saturday May 6 - Trinity Christian Academy
Saturday May 20 - Team Tenley
Sturday May 27 - Big Hurricane Church
*June Golf Outings:
Friday June 2 - FCI Big Sandy Prison
Saturday June 17 - Louisa United Methodist Church
June 24 - Peter's Chapel Church
* Please note that on golf outing days unless there are more than 15 groups the golf course IS NOT CLOSED TO REGULAR PLAY. (golf course is closed for outings with 16+ groups). All golf outings are shotgun start using a pre-determined number of holes. We encourage you to play in our hosted golf outings OR just come on out! There is always a hole to start on!!
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK!!! Free golf giveaways, course updates, YLSP park news!
See you at the course!
Missy Kennedy, PGA Head Golf Professional/Park Manager
Eagle Ridge Golf Course
Yatesville Lake State Park
(606) 673-1492 business office
(606) 673-4300 golf course
(606) 673-4301 fax
Kentucky State Parks - Create your own Experience!
Editor's NOTE - After this report, look for news from Yatesville Golf Course on our Big Sandy Sportsman section located below sports on the menu bar on a dropdown. Bill Jackson's reports on the Men's Golf League will be posted on the regular sports page as always. Thanks for reading The Lazer!